Manufactur standard 120kw Dc Fast EV Charger - 4KW @500V EV Charger Module REG50010S – Infypower
Manufactur standard 120kw Dc Fast EV Charger - 4KW @500V EV Charger Module REG50010S – Infypower Detail:
REG50010S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power
density, high reliability advantage. It has a single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 200 to 500VDC, 4KW
output Power, compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A,
it is an advanced international level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
The corporate upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in excellent, be rooted on credit rating and trustworthiness for growth", will keep on to serve outdated and new clients from home and abroad whole-heatedly for Manufactur standard 120kw Dc Fast EV Charger - 4KW @500V EV Charger Module REG50010S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Rome , Madrid , Ghana , Customer satisfaction is our first goal. Our mission is to pursue the superlative quality, making continual progress. We sincerely welcome you to make progress hand in hand with us, and construct a prosperous future together.
By Sabrina from Brisbane - 2018.09.16 11:31
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Ruby from Lithuania - 2017.04.08 14:55