Top Suppliers Charger For Multiple Electronic Devices - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower
Top Suppliers Charger For Multiple Electronic Devices - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower Detail:
REG75007S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power density,
high reliability advantage. It is single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 300 to 750VDC, 4KW output Power,
compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A, it is an international
advantage level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
Our improvement depends on the superior equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for Top Suppliers Charger For Multiple Electronic Devices - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: UK , London , Indonesia , Establish long term and win-win business relationships with all our customers, share the success and enjoy the happiness of spreading our products to the world together. Trust us and you will gain more. Please feel free to contact us for more information, we assure you of our best attention at all times.
By Sara from British - 2017.11.20 15:58
It is a very good, very rare business partners, looking forward to the next more perfect cooperation!
By Cornelia from London - 2017.08.16 13:39