Top Quality Module Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower
Top Quality Module Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower Detail:
REG75007S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power density,
high reliability advantage. It is single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 300 to 750VDC, 4KW output Power,
compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A, it is an international
advantage level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
We keep improving and perfecting our products and service. At the same time, we work actively to do research and development for Top Quality Module Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mauritius , kazan , Barbados , With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.
By Jessie from Wellington - 2017.02.14 13:19
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Agatha from Sheffield - 2017.08.28 16:02