Massive Selection for Charging Station CCS1 - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower
Massive Selection for Charging Station CCS1 - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower Detail:
REG75007S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power density,
high reliability advantage. It is single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 300 to 750VDC, 4KW output Power,
compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A, it is an international
advantage level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
Our solutions are widely regarded and trustworthy by consumers and may meet continually modifying financial and social requirements for Massive Selection for Charging Station CCS1 - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: London , Chile , Brisbane , We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers all over the world, if you would like to have more information, make sure you kindly contact us, we have been looking forward to building up a great business relationship with you.
By Julie from Liverpool - 2018.09.19 18:37
The accounts manager made a detailed introduction about the product, so that we have a comprehensive understanding of the product, and ultimately we decided to cooperate.
By Elvira from Sierra Leone - 2018.03.03 13:09