Good Wholesale Vendors EV Fast Charging Solution - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower
Good Wholesale Vendors EV Fast Charging Solution - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower Detail:
REG75007S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power density,
high reliability advantage. It is single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 300 to 750VDC, 4KW output Power,
compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A, it is an international
advantage level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for Good Wholesale Vendors EV Fast Charging Solution - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ethiopia , Angola , Austria , With good quality, reasonable price and sincere service, we enjoy a good reputation. Products are exported to South America, Australia, Southeast Asia and so on. Warmly welcome customers at home and abroad to cooperate with us for the brilliant future.
By Heloise from Turkey - 2017.06.19 13:51
A nice supplier in this industry, after a detail and careful discussion, we reached a consensus agreement. Hope that we cooperate smoothly.
By Tony from Nairobi - 2017.11.12 12:31