Good Quality 750v Car Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower
Good Quality 750v Car Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower Detail:
REG75007S is specially developed for EV DC chargers. It has high efficiency, high power factor, high power density,
high reliability advantage. It is single phase AC input, DC output voltage range from 300 to 750VDC, 4KW output Power,
compliant with CE safety requirements, EMC standard EN61000-6-3 and EN61000-6-1 CLASS A, it is an international
advantage level charger module.
● An internal patented intelligent discharge circuit automatically discharges residual charge, simplifying system designs
● Single phase AC input extends the range of applications
● Dual DSP design, achieve the full digital control ,less components means high reliability
● High efficiency 95% and Low standby power consumption, less than 6W
● Wide input voltage range, 85—300VAC, allows operation in most poor grid conditions
● Wide range of operating temperature, -40℃–+75℃
● Hot pluggable
● CAN interface
● Charging stations for Low speed EV, Passenger electric car, logistic electric vehicle.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth at eMove360° Trade Fair in Munich Germany
We are commitment to offer the competitive price ,outstanding products quality, as well as fast delivery for Good Quality 750v Car Charger - 4KW @750V EV Charger Module REG75007S – Infypower , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tajikistan , Oman , Mauritius , If you give us a list of products you are interested in, along with makes and models, we can send you quotations. Please email us directly. Our goal is to establish long-term and mutually profitable business relationships with domestic and overseas clients. We look forward to receiving your reply soon.
By Anastasia from Provence - 2017.04.08 14:55
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Madge from Jordan - 2018.12.11 14:13